English Teacher recruitment in HCMC
DescriptionTeaching general English, English for communication and IELTS speaking. Age of students: young adult Class size: less than 10 students/class Course length: 6 weeks each Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours/period Design effectively and engaging lesson plan.
Benefits Salary:Negotiable Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events, English club … Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
Requirements Native English speaker English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent). Bachelor's degree Experience in teaching English at least 6 months A police background clearance from your home country A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
How to apply?Your application should include:
- A cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
- Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
- Copies of police background check
- Reference letters (optional).
- A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?SAOHOM ENGLISH CENTRE (SHEC)
- Phone: (028) 35 173 345 - (028) 35 173 678
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 12 Hoa Phuong Street, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Website: www.shec.edu.vn