HOPECO English Grammar Exercise 1
Some of these sentences contain a mistake. Correct the mistakes in the sentences. These are two sentence which are correct
- I'm wanting to say how happy I am to be here.
- Brian isn't here because he visits his sister for a few days.
- I don't like to spend so much time indoors.
- The past few weeks have been really cold, but it gets warmer again.
- Is it better to live in the country or a city? What are you thinking?
- House prices are increasing faster than they did last year.
Mọi thông tin chi tiết, các bạn vui lòng liên hệ:
DU HỌC HOPECO
12 Hoa Phượng, Phường 2, Quận Phú Nhuận, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
ĐT: (08) 35 173 345 – 35 173 678
Fax: (08) 35 173 111