IELTS HOPECO: Prepositions' Practice of Academic Writing Task 1
Complete the following exercise by writing the correct prepositions in the gaps.
- Rises__________ a peak__________ 56,000 tons
- With a figure__________3,250kg
- Figures increased__________670,000 cars__________823,000.
- It remained constant__________55.
- Iran and Libya produce equal quantities of oil__________ slightly less than 70,000 barrels per day per country.
- People in England spent more__________ travelling than any other country.
- The number of migrants increased to__________600,000.
- One example is Germany, where the number__________ iPods, __________ 25 per 100 people, is much lower than the number__________ MP3 players, __________almost 95 per hundred.
- Italy has the highest figures__________ both categories.
- Spending__________ food increased the most, rising__________ $85__________ $128.
- Illiteracy is more common among women__________ most of the countries.
- A general look__________ the chart shows distinct changes__________ levels of tourism__________ the biggest growth in Japan.
- The rate__________ fatalities__________ the road fell__________ 15%__________ 45%__________ 30%.
Để biết thêm thông tin chi tiết vui lòng liên hệ:
DU HỌC HOPECO
12 Hoa Phượng, Phường 2, Quận Phú Nhuận,
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
ĐT: (08) 35 173 345 – 35 173 678
Fax: (08) 35 173 111